Tue, 2017 December 05 at 11:41
Here are some options I've thought about for free hosting:
- Azure App Service (I have $50 per month in credit)
- Nice server side backend that can run ASP, Node, Python, and Java, plus probably others
- Decent control panel
- Can scp or ftp into the filesystem, plus git watched to deploy your site from git.
- No SSL support at the tier I would be wiling to go to.
- Google Firebase Hosting
- Simple, static hosting
- Could be used with a client-side framework to integrate with other Firebase tools
- SSL suport by default
- No access to the filesystem; no ftp, scp, or git
- Static files only